Payment and Insurance



My services as a licensed clinical social worker may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I participate with Medicare. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:

  • Do I have out-of-network mental health insurance benefits?
  • What is my deductible and has it been met?
  • What is the coverage per session (CPT code 90837) for a clinical social worker?
  • Is authorization required from my insurance company before my first session?


Except for services covered by Medicare,  I accept cash or checks and ask that payment be made at the time of service. I will provide you with a billing statement for your records or for you to submit to your insurance company.